Read Before Entering Premise
All ticket sales are final. In the event the farm must close, ticket holders will be issued credit via FunTix. By purchasing tickets you agree to be added to our e-newsletter. Opt out anytime by clicking unsubscribe. We do not sell your information. No dogs during our Sunflower, Dino ROAR, or Harvest Fest. Dogs are welcome during Christmas Tree Season. *New York State Law now requires us to post a warning to all visitors to Stokoe Farms.
When visiting animal areas, please abide by the following rules:
- Guests MUST wash hands after any animal interactions
- No Strollers or Wagons in animal area
- No Food or Drink in animal area
- No Bottles, Pacifiers, or Sippy Cups in animal area
- ONLY feed our animals the specialty animal feed purchased at the farm
- Children MUST be supervised at all times, and assisted in hand washing
- Parents should take precaution and not allow children to put hands or fingers in mouth before thoroughly washing hands after animal interactions. The single most important preventable measure guests can take is hand washing after being in animal area, or touching any animal.
Warning to Visitors
You are entering a farm protected under New York State Law (Subsection 18- 303(1)(d)”Safety in Agritourism Act.” State law requires this posting. This farm may have uneven pathways and grounds, animals, and equipment. You are assuming the risk and must exercise reasonable care, comply with all posted signage, and not willfully damage, remove or ignore signage and directions from employees. Inherent risks of agritourism and Christmas tree activities include among others, risks of injury inherent to land, farm equipment, playground equipment, and animals. This agritourism and Christmas tree facility is not liable for injury, death, damage, or a loss to participate in an agritourism activity conducted at this facility. By entering this facility you agree to not act in any negligent manner that may contribute to injury, death, damage or loss. You are assuming the risks by participating in activities at this facility. If you feel you cannot comply with these directions, you are entitled to a full refund of your unused admission price if applicable. https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/GOB/18-303 For your safety and the protection of our animals: Know that animals carry germs that can make people sick. Never eat, drink, or put things in your mouth while visiting animal areas. Older adults, pregnant women and young children should be extra careful around animals. Wash your hands with soap and water after visiting animal areas.